Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 months ago
September - December
Hamlyn Williams are currently aiding a leading pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to play a vital role in a team they are currently building out to run a new facility in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This role would involve working with the DeltaV system in a Life Science environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies and help develop their new greenfield project.
- They are currently at the design stage of their project so you will play a vital role throughout the lifecycle
- Design: FDS and DDS responsibilities
- Coding and Programming of DeltaV
- Testing of DeltaV
- Commissioning and Maintenance activities
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Minimum 5+ years experience of DeltaV
- Background in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Ability to guide junior engineers
- Good teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to:
Telephone: 020 3545 1111
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion to find out how we can help you.