Up to $130,000 per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Automation Engineer
Are you currently considering a move? Do want a step up in your career or want to join a fast growing exciting Biotech organization? This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Automation Engineer for a company with a lot of exciting capital projects that are going to be approved, which will vastly improve you own personal skillset and brand as an individual within the Automation world. This opportunity will allow you to coach and mentor the next generation of engineering talent coming through and have an opportunity to shape the minds of the future.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery.
- Leadership and coordination of cross functional teams consisting of customers to properly identify design needs.
- General management and oversight to the software documentation effort as well as assist with development of project schedule and then assure that software development, hardware purchase and install, and validation efforts adhere to plan.
- Direct and manage activities of technical staff on URS/FRS generation, software configuration and coding, DCS hardware specification
- Documentation protocol management and execution of validation activities.
- Responsible for all controlled engineering documentation throughout the project lifecycle and provide technical input in support of equipment procurement, bid package preparation, bid evaluation, and vendor selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required within a relevant field.
- Substantial experience with design and operation of Biopharmaceutical facilities, both manufacturing and support systems (cGMP manufacturing, pilot plant & laboratories).
- Experience with control systems is essential, however they would consider any PLC or DCS background. Preference for Emerson DeltaV DCS.
- Strong technical background within the engineering of the systems.
- Capacity to deliver strong and effective project engineering skills on capital projects
- Experience with historians, preferably OSISoft PI and with the design and operation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), preferably Emerson Syncade.
- To have come from a Liquid Processing background (Dairy, Oil, Brewery etc.)
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/