United States - East Coast
30 days ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest, fastest expanding Pharmaceutical companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This is a permenant opportutniy with world leading inovation and career growth.
- High level of technical competence with at least one automation system (DeltaV)
- Experience as controls lead for tech transfers
- Provide mentorship and training to junior members of the team
- Conduct troubleshooting and technical analyses on manufacturing equipment and processes automation systems
- Degree in engineering or automation technology
- Extensive Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry experience
- Experience with Automation controls systems - DeltaV is highly desired
- Project managment and coordination experience relating to capital projects
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.