10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working alongside a high profiled streaming service provider looking to expand their ML team within the heart of Stockholm. The organisation who have built an impressive client base across multiple multinational and SME organisations and have expanded across 60 countries with tens of thousands of customers using their service.
About the position
The position will be essentially the owner of the architecture of the API’s of the ML team based in Stockholm. Even though the world is changing and remote working is becoming the norm this position would require to live or be in commutable distance to Stockholm due to the comprehensive collaberation with different teams within the office.
The team work in close communication with different areas of the organisation including the Analytics, Product and Content teams to provide continuous support, improvements on the features, solutions and API’s. One core principle of the value of the product is utilizing a lot of exposure of customer facing API’s and also using a CMS solution with personalised algorithms to configure the content which will be displayed.
As a critical member of the team you will participate in building features that are vital to the value proposition and business. As a senior figure you will be working on building, architecting and managing API infrastructure.
- Designing, building and maintain data pipelines required to move and prep data for API’s
- Leadership & Ownership of the architecture on API ecosystems
- The design, build and maintenance of API’s in the areas of the teams responsibilities. This incudes API’s that support personalisation and localisation. Work will be included for databases, a CMS system and Machine Learning models.
- Strong communication and work with cross-functional initiatives. As mentioned earlier working closely with the likes of the Analytics, Product and Content divisions
- Hands on assistance with building internal tools
- 5 + years in software engineering
- Experience in building and maintaining APIs
- Previous work on personalised products
- Great communication skills with a hands on attitude
- Framework exposure with the likes of Spark, dataflow and tools such as Airflow, Luigi, Argo, Kubelflows
- Relevant experience with AWS or GCP
If you are interested in the position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org