£45k - £53k based on experience + package
19 days ago
Senior BI Analyst / Team Lead
Exciting new Senior BI Analyst / Team Lead role based in Bristol for a market leading client.
The role will be looking at working on a series of projects that are focused on evolving the data warehousing strategy and roadmap in a bid to bolster capacity, architecture and productivity through better data usage and access and effectively create a better, robust, future-proofed data/BI roadmap in line with growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage/mentor a team of 2x experience BI Analysts
- Assist with the continued design & planning of the enterprise data warehouse
- Complete ETL development tasks, including testing & deployment
- Complete reporting requests from business users & management, including requirement gathering, development, testing/verification & deployment
- Work with data sets in the data warehouse to both meet operational reporting needs, and shine a light on business performance and actionable insights
We are looking for someone with experience and familiarity of the following:
- Familiar with creating new ETL processes for a data warehouse.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 upwards
- Several years SSIS development
- Good T-SQL knowledge
Nice to have (NON-ESSENTIAL):
- Previous use of API’s to gather data
- Knowledge of Azure
- Used an Azure SQL database
Salary = £45k to £53k based on experience + package
Please apply or contact Rind Bajwa for more details firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 20 3545 1139