90.000 - 120.000
2 months ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with an information security service provider based in the Netherlands at the beginning of their scale up. We need a strong Senior Business Risk and Security Consultant to be the bridge between the boardroom of our clients and be the responsible 'security officer' at the client.
What will my responsibilities be?
As a 'Senior Business Risk and Security Consultant' you are the bridge between the boardroom of our (existing and new strategic) clients and the responsible 'security officer' at the client. Of course also based on customer needs for our own products, services and specialists.
You act as a 'Trusted' Advisor and Consultant of large customers with long-term relationships as a result. You flawlessly convince the board of our clients of the importance of cybersecurity in relation to risk and business cases. With your years of experience as a CISO, you can provide insight into the risk and security 'surface' through analyzes and matrices and help you bring focus within the company (the customer) to prevent budgets from only rising. You are able to translate your advice into 'practical issues to be implemented', roadmaps. You then know how to answer these roadmaps with the help of innovative technologies, best practices and services and thus completely relieve the customer's board of risk.
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- Can act at 'board level' in both a functional (strategic / business case) and technical (Governance Risk Compliancy) area;
- In addition to being strategic, you can also communicate well with relations at a tactical and executive level (both with customers and internally);
- Are technically well versed, you know the world and like to explain how it works;
- You are analytically very skilled, you are inclined to investigate and map things out as input for business cases or a pitch;
- You are cheerful, ambitious, enterprising and opportunistic, seize opportunities and think in challenges instead of problems.
What will be offered to me?
- Competitive salary
- Lease car and public transport card
- Laptop, cell phone, and internet allowance
- Permanent contract
- Informal, personal culture