about 1 month ago
Senior CDD Consultant
Imagine that you provide a great customer experience and at the same time prevent criminal activities. You can make this difference by detecting and combating integrity risks as a Medior / Senior Specialist Customer onboarding. You subject new customers to a careful integrity investigation. Do you discover risks? Then you determine objectively whether these risks stand in the way of a customer relationship. You will have a lot of contact with customers and various colleagues. You can also rely on new techniques such as machine learning, robotization and advanced data analysis. This way you have all the tools and expertise to combat money laundering, fraud and terrorist financing. The result: better insight into our customers and a strong and healthy financial system.
The Senior CDD Consultant will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Perform independent risk analyzes and investigations for the acceptance of customers and ensure the (re) acceptance of existing customers in the event of changes and/or expansion of the service.
- Identify and analyze any integrity risks at customers and weigh these risks.
- Maintain high-quality customer relationships and convince customers of the necessity of the investigation and the provision of the correct information.
- Identify commercial opportunities and bring them to the attention of the customer responsible.
- Acts as a content expert and a source of information for your colleagues.
- A team player and sparring partner who knows how to get the most out of yourself and others.
The Senior CDD Consultant will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- At least a completed HBO bachelor is required.
- A higher professional education or university degree in (business) economics, legal services or criminology is a preference.
- 5 years of banking experience as a Specialist Customer Onboarding or in an analytical position.
- knowledge of various banking systems, including Siebel.
- You recognize the higher sector risks with a complex structure.
- You have good relationships with corporate customer service and other organizational units
- You are actively involved in improvement proposals and you act as a superuser. In addition, you can identify all relevant risk indicators and CDD risks that may arise regarding ORG customer surveys.
- Your EKG score is at least 80%.
- You have at least 5 years of banking experience and you know the systems within the bank.
- At least 5 years of CDD knowledge and experience, preferably at a major bank. Investigating new customers/products.
- You know how to briefly write down your findings and conclusions in reviews.
- You are available at least 32 hours per week.
If you are a skilled Senior CDD Consultant, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.