9 months ago
SENIOR DATA MANAGER
Our client is a midsize biotech company operating in the neurodegenerative diseases space actively hiring for a Senior Data Manager reporting directly into the Director of Data Management. The client has a deep pipeline and looking for the most exceptional individual to add to their continued success in their MA based office.
- Responsible for the execution and management of the design, testing documenting and implementing of clinical database
- Overseeing and development of data transfer agreements between data management and external vendors
- Preserving data integrity while adhering to strict timelines to achieve precise and prompt regulatory submissions and publications
- Building and evaluating of all data and adherence to relevant processes throughout the lifecycle of clinical trials
- 5+ years experience in Data Management specifically in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of SDTM, CDASH and medical coding dictionaries MedDRA
- Proficient in Medidata Rave and other electronic data capture systems
Apply here or by direct contact (646) 349-2959 firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with an elite pharmaceutical company.