San Francisco Bay Area
about 2 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in the San Francisco Bay Area. Reporting to the Senior Director of Data Management, this position will support clinical activities for an exciting oncology clinical pipeline.
- Oversee CROs and external vendors and review documents produced by vendors
- Review data for protocol deviation identification
- Contribute to development of SOPs and study protocols from data management perspective
- Initiate, maintain and archive data management related project documentation
- Quality check all data and resolve queries
- BA/BS in scientific/healthcare field required
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD) strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in data management for the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and database software including Oracle, Metadata RAVE, Medrio, Veeva Vault, and SAS programming
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCP, CDISC/CDASH data structures, ICH guidelines, and FDA regulations
My team and I are working on a variety of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.