4 days ago
Our client is a leading precision oncology company actively hiring for a Senior Clinical Trial Manager reporting directly into the Senior Director of Clinical Operations. The client is rapidly growing and looking for the most exceptional individual with a strong desire and eagerness to be part of an innovative team developing breakthrough cancer therapies in their MA based office.
- Ability to lead cross-functional trial team to establish delivery of intricate clinical trials and manages protocol execution
- Oversee CROs and vendors to ensure timelines are met with efficiency, quality and within budget, and in accordance with SOPs, GCP
- Ability to anticipate and identify operational risks and mitigation plans within clinical trials and presents any issues needing escalation or recommends contingency plans as necessary to Head of Clinical Ops.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics, timelines, update of trial information in all trial databases and tracking systems while establishing study milestones.
- 5+ years experience in Clinical Trial Management specifically in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field
- Oncology background is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of the clinical trial database life cycle with an understanding of FDA/ICH guideline