140 - 180K
4 months ago
We are working with a Global Powerhouse Law Firm, introducing the top talent and technology in the industry. They are looking to add a Senior Cloud Security Architect located in the Chicago area, though can likely feature fully remote function.
As a Senior Cloud Security Architect you will:
- Hands on security engineering to assist and lead firm migration into the cloud.
- Lead Cloud Security Architecture on all data using CSP Azure
- Work with all development teams on the coding and automation infrastructure, as well as the entire security team.
- Highlight and communicate risk areas associated with migration projects.
- Provide expertise to engineering teams by creating plans to ensure proper security measures using cloud infrastructure.
As a Senior Cloud Security Architect you will need:
- 6+ years of experience of cloud security architecture experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge with IAM, CSA, Cloud technologies, and relevant frameworks
- Strong design & Architecture experience
- Ability to communicate cloud security initiatives with Senior Management
If you are a skilled Senior Cloud Security Architect you can apply by:
Select the Apply Button or contact me directly.
I am a Cyber Defense & Cloud Security market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Cyber Security industry. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Eric Jakuel at (646) 685-4866 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.