$85,000 - $115,000
about 1 month ago
A national Financial Services partner is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor to their expanding Compliance team. As an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor, you will serve as a subject matter expert to ensure documents, projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
As a Senior Compliance Advisor, you will:
- Advises management on current issues regarding correspondent banking.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to ensure documents, projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Partners with managers in assigned business unit to respond to reports issued by regulatory agencies or audit.
- Identifies systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements needed to ensure compliance.
- Responds to regulatory inquiries and third party examiners.
- Identifies compliance opportunities and potential solutions.
- Performs risk assessments, synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), and provides recommendations to management.
As a Senior Compliance Advisor, you will need:
- 9-12 years Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, or Financial Services.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent field
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance, relevant industry regulations and regulatory data sources.
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Advisor, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below, or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350-6195