4 months ago
A national Financial Services partner of ours is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor to their Compliance team. As an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor, you will undertake monitoring reviews and escalates to senior staff where non-compliance is identified, performs risk assessments, synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), advises the First Line of Defense on issue management and RCSA efforts, and provides recommendations to management that influence business solutions.
As a Senior Compliance Advisor, you will:
- Undertakes monitoring reviews and escalates to senior staff where non-compliance is identified.
- Performs risk assessments, synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), and provides recommendations to management.
- Analyzes existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements, and industry practices for compliance requirements, and collaborates with the business units to implement procedures to ensure compliance.
- Identifies federal and state law requirements relating to Auto servicing, payments, product cancellations, fees, titles, impounds, repossession, extensions, settlements, modifications, disclosures, and collection laws.
- Assesses procedures and policies to ensure the business units are in compliance with standard regulatory and policy requirements
As a Senior Compliance Advisor, you will need:
- 5 - 7 years Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, or Financial Services.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent field
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance, relevant industry regulations and regulatory data sources.
- Knowledge of FCRA, SCRA, UDAAP, FDCPA, and other federal regulations preferred.
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Advisor, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below, or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, email@example.com or (619) 350-6195