about 1 month ago
Senior Compliance Advisors
The Senior Compliance Advisors will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate likes to work with skilled professionals in a complex, dynamic, demanding, and international environment.
- You will be (co)-responsible for and coordinating the general set-up and execution of compliance activities within the Corporate Banking division, together with others in the team.
- You are actively involved in responding to day-to-day compliance-related requests from other (strategic and supportive) Business Units, day-to-day compliance monitoring activities and compliance training and education.
- You provide the business pro-actively and on request with adequate Compliance advice.
- You are actively involved in certain compliance and strategic projects.
- You are (co)-representing the BU Compliance towards other departments
- You are actively involved in delivering compliance consultancy at the transaction, department, and personal level.
The Senior Compliance Advisors will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- •4-8 years job experience in the financial or financial consultancy industry, preferably with a Dutch bank and covering corporate banking business.
- Team player with a positive solution-driven mindset.
- Independent and self-starting professional.
- Analytical capability and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both Dutch and English).
- Able to thrive in the field of force of conflicting opinions and interests.
- Able to deal with the ‘letter of the law’ and the ‘spirit of the law’.
- Knowledge of compliance related (EU) laws & legislations.
- Knowledge of compliance practices.
- General knowledge of a bank, its products, and services.
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and services.
- Able to represent Compliance towards a Business Unit Manager.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and proficient in Dutch.
- A master’s degree in, law and/or economics or comparable educational level
- Certified Compliance Officer or AML degree or similar compliance training.
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Advisors, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.