Emily Jane Ashley
3 months ago
We are excited to announce that one of our partners is looking for a “Senior Compliance and Operations Officer” to join the team in Luxembourg, directly reporting into the CCO of Europe.
Our client is a rapidly growing FinTech company with locations across APAC, the U.S and EU. They are recognized globally as a smart payment provider for worldwide e-commerce traders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a fast paced and dynamic industry. This is a permanent role based within Luxembourg. Applications will only be considered from EU/UK candidates.
The main responsibilities and requirements of the role will be:
- Coordinate data collection
- Create the reports for auditors and regulators
- Stand-in for CCO in his absence for operational matters, including sign off and approval of new customers
- Supervise, prioritize, and track projects together with other team members/departments
- Act as the main point of contact to the CCO
- Manage the compliance and AML systems/controls
- Work with the team leaders and present plans/findings to the senior executives
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures
- Work collaboratively to improve existing processes creating a streamlined and knowledge strong team
- Have a strong understanding of PSD2 EU regulations
- Fluency in English is paramount, Other EU languages are considered a plus
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a payment institution EMI or law firm
If you are looking for a role with exceptional benefits and the opportunity for progression then please apply now and/or please reach out directly to Emily Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.