€400 - €600 a day
about 1 month ago
- Analyze all compliance requirements and design appropriate solutions and perform regular analysis on same.
- Develop and modify all compliance standards and procedures and participate in development of all compliance programs.
- Administer and design all work plans to achieve all compliance objectives effectively and evaluate all compliance programs and content and perform a regular risk assessment on audit on various compliance programs.
- Perform research and maintain knowledge on all regulations and statues and manage large and complex projects to achieve all compliance objectives.
- Manage all complex concepts and ensure the transition of same in everyday processes and assist senior to adopt new ideas.
- Design all compliance policies and procedures and implement all new regulations and statutes and provide necessary training to same.
- Manage all communication regarding changes and design required tools to assess all risk and monitor all processes to ensure compliance with all industry regulations.
- Perform all required filling as per requirement and evaluate all audits and answer all inquiries.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and perform all functional SME activities.
- Administer all subject matter experts and evaluate all regulations and provide administrative support to all senior members.
- Evaluate licenses of all employees and participate in all meetings with supervisory principals on a quarterly basis.
- Facing off to the French regulator to obtain a regulatory license.
- Execute the bank's regulatory business plan.