about 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior Compliance Manager
Job Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a global leading blockchain financial service provider serving over 100 countries in total. They are looking for a senior compliance manager who is familiar with SFC regulations and local laws to cover overall regulatory compliance. The role will be directly report to Head of International Legal and Compliance.
• Assisting in regulatory license application and maintenance.
• Reporting to Head of International Legal and Compliance regularly for license status and any internal/ external regulatory compliance matters.
• Ensuring the internal/ external regulatory requirements are promptly implemented.
• Keeping track on local regulatory developments which may impact the client and the fintech/ cryptocurrency industry.
• Assisting in ad-hoc compliance reviews, testing or other regulatory-driven projects.
• 3 to 7 years relevant experience in regulatory compliance, familiar with SFC regulations and licensing are preferred
• Relevant experience or knowledge in virtual assets, cryptocurrencies and fintech is a plus
• Experience in Microsoft Office pack
• Experience in project management, can work as a good leader and a team player
• Experience in cooperating with different departments
• Excellent prioritization and execution skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in other languages, e.g. Mandarin, is a plus
• Compliance solution oriented and commercially minded
• Passionate, self-motivated and eager to learn
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.