$115,000 - $125,000 + Bonus + Equity
13 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Payments FinTech that is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager (Consumer Relations). You will report to the VP of Compliance and interact with the compliance, legal and third party risk teams, carrying out various tasks that are integral to the proper implementation of the company’s compliance program in North America.
- Play a key role in establishing and managing the company’s error resolution function
- Review client products and activities from a consumer compliance perspective
- Escalate immediately (if/when necessary) if such products seem to place company policy or consumer protection activities at risk
- Review client mobile apps, websites and marketing material, making an assessment to ensure compliance with UDAAP and consumer protection regulations that apply to financial products
- Assist the compliance and legal team in working with clients during the enablement of new programs to ensure all disclosures and workflows are presented and working properly
- Work with the third party risk team to ensure the client due diligence policy is properly implemented
- Participate in audits and regulatory examinations
- Work with internal stakeholders on the enablement of new products or lines of business
- 5+ years of compliance experience in a consumer protection capacity.
- 2+ years of experience of experience working in consumer compliance with credit or lending products
- Proven knowledge and understanding of CAN SPAM Act, CFPB Regulations A-Z, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, TCPA and UDAAP
- CRCM Certification is a plus
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-639