26 days ago
My client is a Multinational Conglomerate specializing in e-commerce, retail and Internet, they are looking for a Senior Regulatoy Compliance Manager based in Sydney, mainly provide support for its growing Australia and New Zealand business.
Implement and maintain a robust compliance programme to ensure all regulatory obligations and licensing conditions are met, incorporating our Group-wide compliance and assurance/monitoring programme
Engage with regulators and be accountable for the regulatory compliance management programme, including but not limited to tracking regulatory updates and changes in products/industry development
Maintain and update policies and compliance manuals according to changes in regulations, products or business lines.
- Liaise openly with the Head of Compliance, APAC and other business areas, functions, locations to ensure that a genuine understanding of processes, practices and policies is established
- Solutions-focused, works collaboratively with the commercial team and Regional/Group compliance teams
- Able to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and work in a demanding culture and fast-paced industry
- Demonstrate effective time management and work organisation; engage in conversations with colleagues to challenge priorities and agree a way forward effectively
- Raise potential risks and concerns regarding the decisions of others appropriately, in good time, and in a way that generates alignment to enable successful launch of products/solutions
- Contribute well to the compliance team and work collaboratively and effectively across geographical, cultural and regulatory boundaries
- Have strong understanding of the Australian and New Zealand financial services environment and regulation and business practices
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or apply directly below.