EUR 80-115k (12x monthly payment, holiday allowance, 13th month included)
30 days ago
Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with one of the world's largest pension investors, that is searching for a Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer for their Amsterdam team. Within the Compliance department, you will have a crucial critically role in the process of monitoring risks. Simultaneously, the team is preparing themselves for a more digital future in which data analytics, artificial intelligence and real-time monitoring are key.
As a Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer you will be:
- Development controls focused monitoring framework
- Set up of the annual risk based monitoring plan
- Execution of Second line Monitoring
- Compliance reporting (i.a. quarterly compliance reports, dashboards on key risk areas, annual report)
- Global oversight monitoring
- Monitoring and challenge the draft quarterly reporting of oversees teams.
As a Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer you will need:
- You have spent the majority of your career in compliance risk management in the financial services industry.
- You have experienced working within multidisciplinary teams; you stimulate transparent cooperation and ensure adequate checks and balances to prevent abuses and incidents.
- You are experienced in monitoring and integration of financial services in regulatory reporting. You are familiar using data to guide decisions and reporting and have worked closely with/within Operational Risk Management and or other data driven analytical roles.
- You take initiative, by i.a. optimising monitoring plans, risk based analysis, reports and functional oversight over the oversees branches/subsidiairies.
- You are analytically strong
- You are curious and flexible, looking for improvement and innovation in a commercial and result-orientated environment
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.