about 2 months ago
A banking partner of ours with a national pressence, is looking to add an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to their growing Compliance team. The Senior Compliance Officer serves as a key subject matter expert in ensuring lines of business maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on state and federal compliance laws and regulations to strengthen processes, procedures and controls for the lines of business.
- Maintain proactive and effective relationships with First Line of Defense stakeholders and other business partners in order to gain insight into compliance risks associated with line of business activities, objectives, practices, processes, and overall control environment.
- Ability to Communicate and Implement Processes across multiple LOBS, in partnership with Compliance teammates and FLOD business partners
- Will have a strong understanding of laws, applicable regulatory guidance, federal regulations such as B, C, E, DD, X, Z, UDAAP, UDAP, FCRA, E-Sign, NACHA, with the ability to promptly research and understand regulatory requirements.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will need:
- 3+ years of compliance, risk, or auditing experience within the financial services industry is required
- Background in Lending Compliance
- CRCM certification preferred
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Offcier, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, email@example.com or (619) 350-6195