Los Angeles, CA
9 months ago
Large auto financing company seeks a Senior Compliance Officer to build and manage their compliance program Los Angeles. The Senior Compliance Officer reports directly to the General Counsel and will be responsible for implementing compliance policies and procedures, internal audits, and monitor and report changes within the company. This position is currently a sole contributor role with expectation of growing a small compliance team in the near future.
- Update, develop, implement, document and maintain organization-wide compliance program.
- Hire, train, lead and manage a small team who will support the compliance function. Responsible for educating the Board of Directors of regulatory changes through frequent presentations, and carrying out new regulations company-wide.
- Coordinate and initiate all audit activities. Develop audit procedures and conduct internal and external audits.
- Coordinate as appropriate with legal counsel, conducting and overseeing investigations of matters.
- Establish routine audits and procedures in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Analyze audit reports provided by internal departments and provide analysis of results, risk assessments, and trends.
- Interface with regulators and point person for all regulatory exams. Prepare and submit all required regulatory filings and disclosures.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building and implementing a compliance program
- Previous experience working in a sub-prime auto finance company
- Previous interaction with CFPB regulator
- Experience managing a small team
Should you have interest in this position please reply with an updated resume! firstname.lastname@example.org