25 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global Technology & Service platform that provides expert advisory and administrative support to Fund, Corporate, Capital Market and Private Wealth clients; helping capital flow, protecting investors and safeguarding assets across multiple industries. They are looking to grow their team by hiring a Senior Compliance Officer for their Amsterdam office.
As a Senior Compliance Officer you will:
- Provide compliance advice and support internal stakeholders
- Prepare compliance governance reports
- Engage and maintain strong relationships with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries
- Design, develop and implement compliance training and promote the compliance culture
As a Senior Compliance Officer you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Accounting, business or finance or equivalent
- Work experience in the trust sector
- AML experience
- A positive team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to prioritise and deliver high quality work
- Excellent verbal and written English
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Officer you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.