6 months ago
We are working with a Paris Based Infrastructure Investment Vehicle that is looking for an interim Senior Compliance Officer/ RCCI due to an internal restructuring. This will be a 6 month contract beginning towards the End of May.
- Carry out, with employees, a regulatory watch on the company's professional obligations (including regular training/awareness on anti-money laundering issues - terrorist financing,, market abuse; security, management, processing and security of information and information systems);
- Participate in the development and implementation of procedures, processes, risk mapping, Business Continuity Plan (PCA) and other mechanisms to address any identified malfunctions and potential or proven realities;
- Assist executives on issues of co-compliance and ethics;
- (a) Link the reflection of the company's Board of Directors on new products, projects or regulatory developments, risks;
- Ensure the relationship with the risk and internal control of the two shareholders;
- Carry out one-off, periodic or thematic reports, which maybe requested
- Conduct periodic reports (internal control reports) to responsible executives and members of its Board of Directors.
If this is of interest, please sumbit an application and we will endever to be in contact as soon as possible.