Emily Jane Ashley
Senior Compliance Operations Manager
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is thrilled to be partnered with a leading Fintech looking for a Senior Compliance Operations Manager to join the team in Luxembourg.
Established as a group in 2014, my client is an innovative technology provider that aims to bring inclusive financial services to the globe.
The successful candidate will ensure a strong compliance function is in place across all operations in Luxembourg and maintain a culture that enables the business to effectively manage its regulatory risk and support growth.
Reporting into the CCO based in Luxembourg the Senior Compliance Operations Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of day-to-day operations as well as appropriate regulatory policies and procedures required to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Leading, and overseeing the activities of the Luxembourg operational compliance programme
- Keeping on top of developments in regulations and requirements in Luxembourg that pertain to the business group’s products and services
- Collaborating with the Legal team in interpreting new regulations and requirements and implementing the strategy to comply within the required regulatory timeframe
- Providing guidance to senior management or staff members on regulatory and compliance matters
- Providing training and support to all areas as required and rectifying issues as they arise
- Ensuring proactive monitoring of compliance of overseas business units and individuals
- Overseeing routine KPIs/SLAs reporting on outsourced activity in overseas operational business units from a compliance perspective and recommending any changes in relation to new regulatory obligations, or significant changes in product capability.
- Previous experience in a comparable role, including managerial experience with proven leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory structure and requirements pertaining to the payments and e-money industry
- Experience of developing and improving systems processes and controls
- Collaborative and supportive with the team and colleagues across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed
Apply now and/or please reach out directly to Emily Ashley at email@example.com.