about 2 months ago
A banking client of ours is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Compliance Testing Officer. This position will directly report to the Compliance Testing Manager, and will be leading, coordinating, and executing independent control testing. This client is a nationwide bank, with a footprint in places like Texas, Nevada, California, and Arizona.
As a Senior Compliance Testing Officer, you will:
- Collaborate with the line of business management and the Compliance Department line of business in order to understand the impacted regulation, products, and processes.
- Conduct Compliance testing in accordinance with Compliance Management Program standards and regulatory requirements.
- Perform testing engagements from planning through reporting and produce quality, timely deliverables.
- Collect supporting documentation to conduct testing, develop testing scopes and scripts, validate findings, and analyze root cause.
- Finalize testing results, identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of compliance controls, issue final reports, and communicate results.
As a Senior Compliance Testing Officer, you will need:
- Bachelors degree or at least 3+ years of experience in executing compliance assurance, regulatory control testing, risk, internal audit, or consulting on internal controls.
- SME of applicable federal, state banking laws and regulations.
- CRCM preferred
If you are a skilled Senior Compliance Testing Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Hannah Twomey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-324-0225