about 1 month ago
SENIOR CONSULTANT - ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with one of the Worlds Global leading management consulting firms that are growing their Asset Management and Pensions team here in the Netherlands. You will be working in a young, enthusiastic and fast-growing team of financial professionals. With the Asset Management and Pensions team, you will be working for asset managers, pension administration organisations and pension funds. Your customers are mainly positioned at C-level.
As a Senior Consultant - Asset Management you will work on projects including:
- Does your heart beat faster for (broad) strategic projects?
- Do you have an eye for both financial and technical aspects as well as for people and organisation?
- Are you able to reduce complex matters to their essence?
- Do you have the drive to find solutions to constantly changing questions?
- Do you want to make a difference for renowned companies within the financial market?
As a Senior Consultant - Asset Management you will need:
- Financial master's degree (e.g. finance, economics, econometrics)
- Completed VBA or CFA training is a plus
- Dutch fluency
- 3-5 years of work experience within the sector, at a market player and/or a regulator
- Good communication and social skills
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude
- Solid personality and professional critical attitude
If you are a skilled Senior Consultant - Asset Management you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at email@example.com.