41.500 - 54.500
17 days ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with one of the big 4 here in the Netherlands to expand their Cyber strategy and risk practice. We are looking for a (senior) cyber strategy and risk consultant.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Researching an entire organization's cyber security environment.
- Creating a clear picture of cyber risks for some of the world's largest and most vital organizations, and therefore actively contributing to their security.
- Coming up and implementing smart solutions to protect organizations against outside threats.
- Appropriately communicate to clients and inform them about the importance of information security.
- Supporting the entire journey from advice to the implementation of an IAM or GRC solution.
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- A bachelor's (and preferably a master's) degree related to IT or cyber security.
- Affinity with cyber security, obtained through relevant work experience or from working on relevant research projects.
- Experience working or studying in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, and preferably also in Dutch.
What would be useful for me to have?
- Experience with IAM, GRC and cloud security is a plus
What will be offered to me?
- 30 days of vacation
- Lease car and public transport card
- Drinks, holidays and company events
- Informal, personal culture
- Extensive pension arrangement