over 1 year ago
A leading global establishment in Risk Advisory professionals, who are a key performer in the Big 4 have a premier opportunity for an elite professional to join their Technology and Digital Risk team compiled of 150 UK professionals situated in their Risk Advisory Practice.
What will I be doing?
You will be required to support their clients in the financial services sector in the management of risk by designing, implementing and assuring risk management processes and frameworks across the technology and business functions. The Technology and Digital Risk team is rapidly expanding as they provide extensive assistance to financial services institutions in the process of digital transformation through understanding, assessing and managing the risks associated with new technology and to adopt alternative ways of working across their business.
The opportunity is catered for a top performing Manager that can join a dynamic and rapidly growing team, with skills such as:
- Defining risk and control frameworks for the latest technologies such as automation, AI/machine learning and cloud
- Designing the end to end process associated with the risk management process across the end to end lifestyle
- Responsible for designing and implementing target operating models for digital risk functions
- Apply in depth knowledge/experience of the challenges associated with current risk management methods to develop technology solutions to lever the latest technologies in managing risk at speed and scale
How will I be doing?
This role provides the opportunity for the successor to work with high-profile clients one or more of the retail banking, capital markets, insurance and investment management sectors. This will be done by:
- Delivering client engagements ranging from high value advisory work through to large scale execution associated with risk and control programmes such as managing delivery teams.
- Building expertise in the financial services sector in order to develop insight for clients and sharing this knowledge amongst the team.
- Contributing to the development of innovative products and services that respond to the markets developments and differentiation in risk landscapes.
- Assist the development of new business within the existing clients and to build relationships with new clients.
What do I need?
- The ability to apply innovation and creativity to generate ideas, question the status quo and deliver effectively.
- Knowledge of the latest technology developments and trends and to analyse how these are being deployed across the Financial Services Industry in addition to the risks they present.
- In depth understanding of the risk management lifecycle through previous experience or 1st or 2nd line risk management teams.
- Experience in risk control governance with Agile, DevOps, AI, Automation, Robotics or Machine Learning
- Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders across both the IT and Risk functions
- Experience in developing more junior staff, mentoring peers and working effectively in the team environment