about 1 month ago
SENIOR CONSULTANT - FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the Worlds Global leading management consulting firms that are growing their Forensic Team here in the Netherlands. The Investigations team is a young team of specialists who focus on conducting forensic investigations. With these investigations, clients are helped with suspicions of fraud, conflicts, business disagreements and ambiguities surrounding transactions to name a few.
As a Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations you will:
- Carry out various (complex) forensic fact-finding investigations;
- Work with experienced colleagues on interesting (inter)national consultancy assignments;
- Get to the bottom of complex issues for clients;
- Develop yourself (further) with a dynamic team;
- Contribute as a specialist to large audit assignments and providing training on fraud aspects.
As a Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations you will need:
- Master's degree in (business) economics, business administration or accountancy;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (e.g. audit)
- Fluency in both the Dutch and English languages
- Advanced theoretical education and practical training to become a Chartered Accountant
- Demonstrable affinity with the subject of fraud (and fraud risk analyses)
- You are a team player with a critical, inquisitive and professional attitude
If you are a skilled Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.