17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the Worlds Global leading management consulting firms that are growing their Forensic Team here in the Netherlands. The team helps clients within the financial sector with the timely anticipation and interpretation of developments within supervision and legislation and regulations. I am supporting them find new talent in the market to join the team ASAP.
Are you an enthusiastic professional with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, affinity with the subject of fraud and are you ready for the next step in your career?
As a Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations you will:
- Carrying out various (complex) forensic fact-finding investigations;
- Working with experienced colleagues on interesting (inter)national consultancy assignments;
- Getting to the bottom of complex issues for my clients;
- Developing myself (further) with a dynamic team;
- Contributing as a specialist to large audit assignments and providing training on fraud aspects.
As a Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations you will need:
- Master's degree in (business) economics, business administration or accountancy;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (e.g. audit)
- Advanced theoretical education and practical training to become a Chartered Accountant
- Demonstrable affinity with the subject of fraud (and fraud risk analyses)
- You are a team player with a critical, inquisitive and professional attitude
If you are a skilled Senior Consultant - Forensic Investigations you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at email@example.com