about 1 month ago
Senior Consultant Regulatory Advisory
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the Worlds Global leading management consulting firms that are growing their Regulatory Advisory Team here in the Netherlands. The team helps clients within the financial sector with the timely anticipation and interpretation of developments within supervision and legislation and regulations.
As a Senior Consultant Regulatory Advisory you will:
Make an immediate impact and advise the clients on pressing issues such as; From the Regulatory Advisory team, we help banks, insurers, asset managers, investment institutions and pension funds to comply with regulations, licence applications and governance and structuring issues in a timely manner. So that they can optimally serve their clients and remain successful in their market.
As a Senior Consultant Regulatory Advisory You Will Need:
- You have a completed legal, economic or quantitative master's degree
- You have 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have an affinity with the financial sector and an interest in legislation and regulations
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language
- You enjoy working in teams, are socially strong and show initiative
- You know how to make complex issues transparent
- Do you dare to take responsibilities within projects?
If you are a skilled (Senior) Consultant Regulatory Advisory you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org