Illinois, KS, USA
$115,000 - $120,000
3 months ago
We are currently working with a very large pharmaceutical client based in Chicago, listed as one of the top 50 employers in the world by Forbes magazine. They have a 10-year project, where they are investing $3bn, and increasing size of the site by 1.5m sq ft.
They are looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to join them and help them build the future. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a role that allows you to be influential and utilize your knowledge and experience to work on an impressive expansion project, with the financial backing and no expense spared.
This position will primarily provide technical leadership in controls automation for the site for Utility support work.
- Independently performs and implements controls-related project or manufacturing support tasks, which have a direct impact on company profitability. Ability to develop innovative design solutions to complex problems.
- Successfully executes multiple projects or manufacturing support tasks in a cGMP environment; and understands regulatory and quality assurance requirements/impact.
- Proficient programmer in one or more areas of automation programming languages and platforms. Preferred automation systems (shown in order of preference) include Allen-Bradley (Factory Talk platforms, ControlLogix, Panelview, PLC-5, SLC), Siemens (PCS7, WinCC), Modicon Unity, GE iFix and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Understands and applies electrical power and distribution systems, NEC, NFPA 70E, and PSM regulation/standards.
- Modify and author site utilities automation strategy to ensure long term strategic alignment
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities.
- Assists the department in developing policies, programs, SOPs, and Quality and Engineering standards to meet current industry, corporate Quality, and external Regulatory requirements.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from the Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.