55,000 Euros per annum
17 days ago
I'm working with a Fund Service Provider based in Luxembourg, looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to work within the Governance Services Team.
You will report to the Senior Vice President in the Structured Finance desk and will support the ongoing administration and governance of a large portfolio of Luxembourg client companies involved in private debt, real estate, and securitization transactions.
About your role:
* You will act as a director on client companies
* You will communicate with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions, and other offices worldwide so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
* You will actively participate in the management of a large portfolio of client entities, manage legal and corporate aspects of transactions for client companies in collaboration with other Senior Corporate Officers (Legal), and Accountants
* Review transaction documents, coordination of approval process (preparation of board meetings, board packs, and attending to all associated matters and administrative tasks)
* Ensure the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with, ensuring the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings
* Perform KYC acceptance in respect of clients and ongoing Anti-Money Laundering monitoring
* Maintain and develop a strong network of internationally established clients, advisers, and counterparties so as to ensure profitability and growth
* Coach and develop junior team members.
* You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law
* 3-5 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider, substance office or law firm in Luxembourg
* You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English); French or German would be a valuable asset
* You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated, and able to work both in a team or autonomously.
* You are client-focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude to multi-task
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide a response to everyone.