about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Fintech loan broker who is based on a peer-to-peer lending model. We're looking for a Senior Counsel in Legal & Business Affairs to join the business as it's expanding its business both through new products and new markets, to support continued and efficient growth.
As a Senior Counsel in Business & Legal Affairs, you will:
- Elaborate business development plans, design, and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition, as well as from a legal and risk perspective.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers, subcontractors, JV partners, technology providers, etc.).
- Support sales representatives in deal structuring with current and prospective customers and other business and project partners.
- Drive customer, product, and new market prospects (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
- Develop marketing strategy, manage proposal teams, and client account managers.
- Be part of the NPAP-Committee as well as the Regulatory and Audit Committee.
As a Senior Counsel in Business & Legal Affairs, you will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years PQE in a similar role.
- Solid interest in the disruptive Fintech industry and a willingness to learn rather than focus on a specific area of law
- Proven work experience in PSD2 and MiFID 2
- Fluent in both English and Swedish both written and spoken
If you are an experienced Business & Legal Affairs individual within Fintech/Payments, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org