8 months ago
A leading insurance company is looking for a Senior Counsel to join their head office in London.
As their Senior Counsel, you will be working in house and reporting to the Director of Legal, Corporate & Reinsurance and will be working with the business to advise and deliver the company's strategic priorities with a focus on corporate and finance cases.
You will be providing support for the teams' reinsurance workload but will also be working on a variety of matters including capital management transactions, FinTech corporate venturing, big-ticket international mergers & acquisitions, and corporate advisory issues.
They require someone who has:
- Reinsurance expertise
- General insurance or reinsurance background
- Knowledge of corporate insurance
- Commercial experience as a Senior Lawyer
- Ambitions to understand the strategy, values, and behaviors of an FTSE 100 institution.
- A proven ability to manage projects or cases, negotiations, and relationships with third parties.
- Strong technical knowledge of applicable areas of law including reinsurance.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and mentoring