16 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading manufacturing client, specifically within the Biopharmaceuticals industry, who are actively searching for Senior Engineers to join their team and work on their brand new manufacturing facility. As a Senior specialist you will be in charge of supporting and creating Validation programs for their high-speed site expansioin in delivering new products.
You will be responsible for lifecycle qualification within their manufacturing facility to support ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Perform and support Qualification and Validation activities of Manufacturing Equipment - FAT, SAT, Design, Qualification, Installation and Performance qualifications (cleaning, sterilization, temperature mapping).
- Execute quality system elements - change controls, deviations and investigations from equipment and utilities qualifications.
- Review of Validation documentation - CQV documentation for DQ, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Management of Junior engineers - ensuring project tasks are up to GMP standards.
- Communicate and manage project with end clients - ensuring coordination and project schedule is being met based on project requirements.
What they can offer:
- Enhanced level of career growth from working with highly skilled teams, enabling further exposure to market leading training and access to the newest systems and technologies
- Very competetive salary and overall package
- Flexible working
Please note that Visa sponsorships are NOT provided!
If this role is of interest to you, apply below or alternatively reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 847 2703