Hong Kong City
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with one of the leading Chinese investment banks to help grow their finance team. They are looking for an experienced senior credit control manager to join their business.
As a Senior Credit Control Manager, you will need to...
- Perform regular monitoring for early risk identification
- Conduct portfolio review and data analysis for credit risk to identify significant credit risk issues
- Prepare regular reports for credit monitoring and communicate with relevant parties for credit risk issues
- Perform ongoing credit data management activities, ad-hoc data extraction, analysis and reporting
- Handle credit-related regulatory or internal reporting
- Work on credit-related system and report enhancement projects
Looking for candidates with...
- 8+ years of relevant risk management experience in Brokerage / Financial institution
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- Possess good knowledge in financial products, such as Equity (Cash and Margin Finance), Bonds, Derivatives, Future products, etc;
- Experienced in database management and statistical computer applications including SAS, SQL, MS Excel and Bloomberg is preferable;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
For interested parties, please click 'Apply' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.