about 1 month ago
Senior Credit Officer
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a fantastic innovative bank based in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
As a Senior Credit Officer you will:
- you understand the maze of retail and SME credit risk management and reporting.
- you’re familiar with credit risk modelling of PD, LGD and EAD.
- you’re experienced with credit risk analysis and developing credit risk policies.
- you’ve got over 6 years experience in credit risk and a strong track
As a Senior Credit Officer you will need:
- Experience in commercial credit underwriting, credit sanctioning or credit analysis within the SME space.
- Previous exposure to decisioning different credit product types and debt structures, including both short and longer term loans.
- Assess loan loss provisions and related models.
- Advise how to mitigate credit risks in the portfolio.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to come up with innovative and scalable solutions to day-to-day problems and suggest changes to processes to improve our efficiency.
- A strong desire to challenge the status-quo and drive for continuous improvement.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.