$80,000 - $90,000
about 1 month ago
About the Company:
We are currently working with a prominent and growing e-commerce firm to build out their risk management function and make a key hire for a Senior Risk Analyst – Credit Risk.
This individual will be tasked with overseeing all stages credit life cycle, working cross functionally with other departments of the business in order to develop the risk management strategy for the companies diverse and growing product set.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing detailed analysis and segmentation in order to develop strategies and techniques aimed at stabilizing the overall credit portfolio and driving profitable growth
- Utilizing SAS and/or SQL in order to analyze customer data and generating accurate, timely, concise, and intuitive reporting, drawing value-added insights
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is accurate, available in a reasonable time frame, up to date with new initiatives, able to be digested by other interested parties, and available for quick extraction and analysis
- Performing analysis and risk strategy/segmentation on existing accounts to enhance performance for testing purposes, and optimize overall credit strategies
- Evaluate the ongoing credit line assignment logic and positively affect response rate, activation, and subsequent sales using the Champion/Challenger process on both risk- and behavioral-based attributes
- Developing and presenting credit policy/strategy recommendations based on results, forecasting potential impact of these recommendations
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to address variances relative to the plan and YOY credit strategies
- Monitoring and updating custom scorecards and segmentation, investigating additional benefits of alternative data sources
- Working in collaboratively across all credit channel leaders that include risk and business line perspective, problem resolution, regression testing, new policy/strategy/scoring implementation, and post-implementation validation.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in credit risk analytics, credit cards, consumer lending, e-commerce or payments industry
- Extensive Programming experience using statistical technologies such as SAS, R, and SQL
- Experience generating reports and analyzing data using SAS /SQL.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, Banking, or FinTech environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Desire to mentor and develop more junior analysts in a supervisory capacity
- Experience working with large data sets aggregated from multiple sources
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel (VB), PowerPoint, and Access
- Working with customer/transactional level data