3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are partnered with a leading Private Bank based in Luxembourg. As Senior Credit risk analyst you will provide independent credit opinions on new standard and structured loans operations received from the front office and monitoring functions in the Bank. S/he will have responsibility for monitoring the credit quality of the portfolio of corporate loans and counterparts, in accordance with the Bank's guidelines and procedures. The role also involves review of legal documentation and contributions to internal rating process and credit risk policies and procedures.
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will:
- Assessing credit risk, formulating independent opinions and recommendations on new debt operations, validating counterpart ratings and credit limits;
- Extensively collaborating with other team members and relevant departments, and providing advice and solutions to mitigate credit risks in the transactions;
- Reviewing legal documentation from a credit risk standpoint;
- Proposing security/collateral requirements for new operations/transactions and coordinating any credit risk related contractual amendments;
- Maintaining compliance with limits for counterparts, sectors and specific types of transactions;
- Closely following/anticipating developments/trends in the bank portfolio and proactively reporting to the CRO;
- Check the quality and correctness of credit risk related information/data input into various IT systems;
- Deal with credit risk related enquiries from within the Bank and provide solutions;
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will need:
- Minimum 8-15 years of relevant professional experience in corporate credit risk assessment gained from working in International Corporate Finance/Investment Banking.
- Familiar with financial markets, financing and risk mitigating structures.
- Familiarity with legal documentation and risk issues, including LMA and bond documentation, ISDAs, CSAs, netting, and credit mitigating features.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Drives a culture of risk management and mitigation.
- Identifies and escalates significant risk and incidents.
- Risk management mind-set.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.