4 months ago
Risk professionals will be responsible for monitoring portfolio performance and developing credit models. In this role, analysts will make recommendations based on well-constructed analytics and present their ideas to key stakeholders of the firm.
- Work with other credit risk management roles, to conduct various analysisin relation to loss forecasting, stress testing, portfolio analysis.
- Conduct ongoing financial analysis of borrowers to capture trend and credit quality
- Compile and create reports for credit risk management, portfolio-level analytics, and concentration analysis.
- Proactively identify and escalate emerging risks with recommendations
- Skills in building credit risk models using SAS or SQL
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience building forecasts
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
-3+ years experience in financial institution