Las Vegas, NV
2 months ago
Currently working with a fast-growing, technology and data driven bank who are seeking credit risk professionals to join a fast paced team.
You must have prior experience in consumer credit risk management at a bank or financial institution. This role will focus on managing the bank’s portfolio, mitigating risk, driving revenue opportunities, and analyzing spend habits and initiatives of customers. This role will allow you to become a subject matter expert for portfolio risk management. If you are seeking a challenging, fast paced career with exceptional long-term growth, please apply for consideration.
Relocation and visa sponsorship is available to those who qualify.
- 4+ years in banking or financial services
- Advanced use of SAS, Python, Tableau, SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Strong data mining and analytical skills