Christopher S. Ryan
3 months ago
I am currently collaborating with a business just coming out of stealth mode. They have spent the last 2 years getting the company structure/ funding established and are now starting to build their teams. The business will run a range of services: Red teaming, 24/7 monitoring, CTI, DFIR, and of course Threat Hunting They have some heavy backing, and they are the largest investment in cybersecurity in Swedish history.
Depending on the roles, you will be in charge of retroactively or proactively looking for security threats within the clients’ networks and you will also be tasked with communicating with your clients what led to any security breaches and to stop them happening again.
As a Senior Cyber Security Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the CSIRT performing detection and eradication of security threats
- Focus on memory and disk image acquisition
- Deal with IOC’ and other Anomalies
- Act according to intel gathered by the team
- Help improve the clients’ security posture to avoid incidents recurring
- Speak with a variety of technical and non-technical people
Given the seniority of the role, there are certain skills that will be required for you to succeed within this role and with this company.
- Knowledge of log analysis
- Understanding of ML and network algorithms
- Python, PowerShell, YARA, RegEx and PCRE, scripting skills
- Experience with forensic tools
- Experience dealing with high pressure situations with key stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about the positions I have with this company, please apply below or contact me directly at email@example.com.