New York, NY
150K + Bonus
about 2 months ago
This strategic minded threat intelligence candidate will be a significant collaborator with senior management and key stakeholders. Technical skills will be neeed as a common reference to conduct day-to-day analyses, and ability to decipher and relay team findings. This analyst will identify threat information within open source, end point and third-party settings, then put into context in order for startegic intel delivery to create security initatives.This client is seeking a seasoned, self-sufficient analyst that can bring their own portfolio of intelligence and improve the team's CTI operations. The senior candidate will seek to improve others while initating strategic plans to advance the workflow and overall communicatrion of the Cyber Threat Intelligence Team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Adequate technical & presentation skills.
- Understanding of cybersecurity policies.
- Strong strategic background and experience working with private financial data center.
- Proofreading, Critical thinking and detailed trend analysis skills.
- 10+ years in the intelligence community experience collecting, analysing, proofing, and/or producing intelligence.
- A background in geo-politcal analysis with an emphasis in foreign threat.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly briefings delivered in succint manners.
- Experience managing large data sets such as Global Intelligence Reports to drive threat conclusions.
- A thorough understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain and Diamond Model.