New York City
5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a well-known Public Accounting firm that is looking to hire a Senior Cybersecurity & Technology Risk Consultant, to sit within their IT Audit function based in the NYC metro-area.
This is a full-time position looking for an immediate start.
As a Senior Consultant within the IT Audit function you will be responsible assisting the Audit Manager with the running of audits from walkthrough to reporting This is a client facing role, and so you must be confident dealing with Senior and C-Suite clients.
- Participate in technology, cybersecurity, and privacy risks assessments for various federal clients
- Undertaking audits against industry standards such as NIST, COBIT, HIPAA, ISO, CCPA etc.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete ITGC and privacy assessment audits
- Assist in the creation of strategies geared to preventing risk exposure
- Assist in designing test plans, designing solutions and assessing emerging technologies (e.g. blockchain)
- Conduct cloud security reviews and network security assessments
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity Management Information Systems, Computer Science Engineering or similar
- 2+ years minimum experience within audit/ risk with a focus on information security
- Experience with; COBIT, GDPR, PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA, ISO27001, and ITIL
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK or CRISC other relevant certification are a plus
- Hands-on experience with cloud architecture and security, security solutions including endpoint security, vulnerability management, network security technologies such as firewalls and IPS/IPS, content filtering, authentication systems, log management, and encryption a plus
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires including generous bonus offering.
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.