8 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a well-known market-leading organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. They have an amazing opportunity for a senior data engineer to join them.
If you are experienced, passionate about working with data, developing data pipelines, and data integration within new technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
A successful data scientist will be joining an excellent organisation that is excited about expanding its data engineering team.
The skilled senior data engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating data flows and efficient data transports
- Management of data and ensuring data quality
- Developing, streamlining, and optimising data flows and applications
- Taking creations all the way to production
The skilled senior data engineer will need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAS Institute’s software (Data Integration Studio, SAS Base)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish (Both oral and writing)
- Background in mathematics or statistical programming
- Experience within banking & finance (Desirable)