Flexible Based On Experience
15 days ago
Senior Data Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to a join an exciting new start-up as a Senior Data Engineer, based in Stockholm.
My client is looking for an individual who can build, design and implement impactful solutions – whilst also maintaining continuous improvement in the effectiveness of data pipelines and data warehouses. This individual will play an integral part in driving collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- As a Senior Data Engineer you will collaborate with stakeholders and other developers in setting the long-term strategy and vision for the start-up.
- Drive forward the company’s Machine Learning and Automation by building high quality, scalable solutions.
- Collaborate closely with a team of data professionals in assisting their growth by sharing in-depth industry knowledge.
- Be in charge of setting clear data roadmaps.
- 3-5 years experience in data engineering, with background in team management.
- MSc, BSc or similar
- Experience navigating data intensive software.
- Experience working with external partners.
- Has a strong grasp of standard methodologies to approach data design.
- Passionate about co-operation and collaboration within a tech team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Database Technology; good command of SQL.
- Programming Languages; Python, Scala or R
- Data Framework; Spark or Hadoop.
- Familiarity within ETL.
If I’ve just described your skillset please reach out to me at +44 (0) 20 3545 1104 or firstname.lastname@example.org