70,000 - 75,000 Euros per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Data Engineer
As a data engineer you are responsible for the health of our data platform, and data pipelines. This is a permanent position that will be based in Amsterdam.
The Senior Data Engineer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Rebuilding our data platform in Google Cloud (GCP).
- Ensuring that the data is easy to find use, and trustworthy.
- Making sure components in our data stack are deployed, maintained with code, tested, monitored, and documented.
- Additionally, you will also facilitate the deployment of new data products (ML models or data monitoring systems)
The Senior Data Engineer will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- SQL, relational databases experience
- One or more programming languages (Python) experience
- An understanding of data modelling techniques (e.g., data vault and Kimball) experience
- Data warehousing experience is a plus.
- Delivering big data and machine learning solutions in a cloud environment
- Google Cloud experience
- Building data pipelines in distributed environments with technologies such as Kafka and Spark experience
- Containerization and automation solutions in cloud environments (e.g., Docker/Kubernetes, Airflow,).
- Kubernetes and Snowflake/Big Query experience
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development.
- Working from home allowance and the possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months.
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- A1 Dutch language course for you and your partner
If you are a skilled Senior Data Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.