20 days ago
My Client is the biggest Utility Supplier in Hong Kong. The company is launching strategic transformation initiatives across the business in which next generation technologies will play a pivotal role.
- Plan, execute, and monitor the development of logical, and physical data models and the implementation of data marts and data lakes on target data and analytics platforms, perform data mapping, data interface governance, and performance tuning.
- Responsible for working independently throughout the project delivery lifecycle, this position will lead and drive the execution of data modelling projects under the directions from Senior Data Modeller.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with working level professionals and stakeholders, regardless of their technical capacity, to understand the business requirements and objectives, and propose fitting functional requirements of the models.
- Identify and describe relationships between data fields and how they are maintained in enterprise databases, as well as opportunities to reuse data and reduce redundancy in data across the enterprise.
- This position is responsible to support the Data Team to define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for CLP data models (e.g. maintenance processes for data modelling artefacts, etc.).
- Plan and perform hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, and performance tuning.
- Plan, lead and drive the database analysis to determine the optimal design data structures and enterprise data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or in a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in data modelling and database design.
- Experience in data modelling principles, methods (incl. conceptual, logical & physical data models), and techniques (e.g. Data Vault, Kimball, etc.). For Internal & External Applications
- Proficiency in the use of enterprise data modelling tools for both modelling and applying best practices around model governance and change management.
- Experience in data warehouse, data lake and enterprise big data platforms in complex data structures.
- Experience in metadata management and master data management is a plus.
- Experience in the energy sector or other asset-intensive industries will be highly regarded.
- Familiarity with implementing industry standard data models such as CIM is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, handle complex multiple assignments at once and solve problems creatively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in, please apply directly or reach Michelle Lam out at email@example.com or +852 2777 6467 for more details.